ARE YOU continually drawn to the subtle, but powerful beauty of The Mineral Kingdom? Are you curious about these tiny powerhouses and how to use them? Below you’ll find guidance on using them in a simple and easy process called ‘Chakra Balancing’. Whether a beginner or an experienced crystal user you will find this a handy and practical guide to experiencing the healing power of stones (aka crystals & minerals) for yourself. Please feel welcome to share this knowledge with friends & clients. EnJOY the JOURNEY!
TWELVE STEPS TO EASY CHAKRA BALANCING . . . . . USING CRYSTALS & MINERALS
WHAT ARE CHAKRAS?
CHAKRAS ARE the spinning wheels of energy that interface points between the physical and non-physical bodies. There are 7 Major Chakras that lie along a linear pathway from the Crown Chakra located at the top of the head, to the Root Chakra located at the base of the spine. Each acts as a transformer within the body. Their purpose is to bring a higher level of vibration into the system for purification and healing of negative energies that can result from stress, aging, surgery, environmental factors and more. The 7 Major Chakras are considered primary and are represented by the seven color rays. Knowing more about these seven chakras is the beginning to working with this wonderful healing system.
EXERCISE: On waking do a quick ‘body scan’ and become aware of whether or not you are feeling ‘grounded’ and try to sense any differences in flow of energy (or lack of) at each of the chakra points. Making a mental or written note of location. Using information found in a chakra information guide, take the time to become familiar with names and locations. notice where there are feelings of discomfort and use that information to identify the related chakra and suggested stone choices.
NOTE: I have been recently addressing fear issues. Recently a quick mental body scan told me that this was a first chakra ‘survival’ issue and was draining energy from all of my other chakras. When dealing with power struggle issues I often notice a tightness in the Third Chakra (solar plexus ) area. Using these techniques and others learned from other sources has increased my own of ease and vitality.
WHY ARE CHAKRAS IMPORTANT?
THE PHYSICAL body is a complex series of separate, yet related systems of energy. Each section expresses a range of energy vibrations within a network of zones of energy, spheres within spheres. These chakras are the energetic links between the human body and the emotional, mental and spiritual bodies. Activation of the chakras allows us to operate at optimal levels mentally, physically, and spiritually.
EXERCISE: Once you’ve identified which of chakras are feeling less active or unbalanced, try sensing if the blockage or imbalance is physical, emotional, mental or spiritual. Using intuition, then validating by using a pendulum or working with an experienced practitioner can assist in identifying these. Making a written or mental note of these will allow you to go back and address these by using energy work such as meditation, crystal/mineral use or other work to clear and energize each chakra needing assistance.
NOTE: Doing this on a daily basis works best for me. Clearing the chakras frequently allows me to operate more optimally in all areas of my life, so I do my best to establish as a routine an notice when I have not done this in he same that my body notice that I have skipped yoga class.
WHY CRYSTALS AND MINERALS?
QUARTZ, considered the “mother” of all stones, consists primarily of silicon dioxide. Our bodies and the Earth contain a high amount of this same mineral. Quartz is a transmitter that continually receives and releases energy. By holding a piece of quartz or wearing a piece touching our body, we connect the electrical circuit between the quartz, our body and the earth. In creating this circuit and adding intention, we prompt the release of energy collected and stored from the past and allow a balance to return that provides strength by “recharging” our system and providing a “tune-up”, leaving us able to operate freely in the present. ALL minerals contain the element silicon dioxide, so by nature are related to Quartz and are guided by the same principles with added characteristics of their own because of addition of other elements and add their own unique healing properties to the already powerful and dynamic Quartz.
EXERCISE: Become consciously aware that your body is a living crystal, a radio beacon so to speak that is constantly receiving & releasing energy and serves as a tool that enhances and speeds up this ever happening process. Because energetically all crystals are connected to each other, those used by holding them or placing them on your crystalline body can be consciously and intentionally directed toward your own healing. Becoming aware of your body as a crystalline ‘device’ that uses the chakras to nurture your life force will greatly enhance your ‘balancing the chakras’ with crystals and minerals experience.
NOTE: A friend says that crystals and minerals are Earth’s way of praying. If so, then perhaps these gifts of Mother Nature are tools truly gifted to us as a divine connection through sacred geometry to ‘all that is’. Let’s choose to honor them by using them consciously with intention for the ‘highest good of all’.
WHICH STONES ARE HEALING?
THE ANSWER is that they are ALL healing. All are related to quartz and can interact with you when you are holding or wearing them or you are simply focused on their qualities and are using them with intention. If new to using these wonderful tools, be aware that they will not all ‘resonate’ with you all at the same time. Only those ready and willing to work with you will come forward as needed. Choosing intuitively and/or penduling will let you know which these are. Working with only those coming forward will allow you the opportunity to know the properties of each better.
EXERCISE: Avail yourself of the bounty of literature available either at websites or book form and save or purchase those that are your favorites. Know that your own intuition is your best guide and that each stone is as unique as each of your friends is to you. Backing up your intuitive knowing by checking in with pendulum use can allow you to trust your own decisions more and more confidently.
NOTE: Information found at our site is comprehensive and we have included all that are listed in any guide for sake of completeness and thoroughness. If using the information at our site, simply clicking on each chakra icon on left will take you to detailed info on each chakra including a list of stones associated with that particular chakra. To easily print an informative full-color 5 page Chakra Guide to use as a handy reference go here, then click Control/P on your computer.
CHOOSING STONES FOR YOUR CHAKRA BALANCE SET
With so many stones listed in many popular books and websites, choosing and creating your own set may seem an overwhelming challenge. Most books and many sites that list stone properties list the chakras they are associated with. Melodie’s ‘Love is in the Earth’ lists over 600 minerals and is considered ‘the purple bible’ by some. Books by Judy Hall are extremely popular and include pictures, although many pictured may not be available and what you find available to you for sale may very greatly in color and appearance. Many of the stones listed will not be commonly available because of scarcity or fragility in shipping. Some considered rare are often not affordable, so avoid thinking that only certain a certain stones is ‘right’. Know that those that are appropriate or ‘correct’ will present themselves as needed.
EXERCISE: Pre-selected chakra balancing sets like those we offer and those available through other sources generally include information on properties of the stones included in the set and the chakras associated with those stones and a great way to begin. If you have chosen one of these, you are ready to begin, although you will most likely add more as you have by now become a ‘collector’. If you already have plethora of stones available, choose from among those using intuition and/or a pendulum, then use on-line or printed literature to help you identify which chakras relate to each. Select out those that are easily held in the hand to create what you consider the appropriate set for you.
NOTE: Choose a convenient and safe place to display or store your set. If intending to travel with these, a sturdy drawstring pouch may be preferred. If not needing to transport your set, another option is to display them on an altar or place in a small bowl where they are easily accessible. One of our customers displays hers on her desk at work where they are visible but safe from excessive handling by curious by passers-by, while her husband prefers keeping his set under his bed pillow.
NOTE: Honoring the tradition of ‘intuition, attention, intention’ always comes first for me in choosing what is needed ‘at this time’. Recently while showing a friend how to use pendulum, I discovered that the ‘stone needed for me at this time’ was Malachite for first chakra, even though it is not generally considered a first chakra stone. The human body in it’s connection to an infinite wisdom can truly become your greatest healer!
EASY 12 STEP CHAKRA BALANCING MEDITATION
1) Find a quiet spot where you can sit comfortably sit with spine straight in chair with feet on floor or a place where you can sit on floor lotus style. Arrange the stones you have selected in front of you or if using set with many choices leave them in a bowl, on a table where handy or on the floor in front of you.
2) Intentionally ‘ground’ yourself by imagining a tree root, waterfall, golden rod or whatever comes to mind, extending from base of your spine into center of earth, then visualize excess or unwanted negative energies depositing into the center of the Earth. This will allow the chakras to balance more quickly and easily.
3) Holding the hands in a palms up, resting on knees position seems to work best for this. Then beginning with the First Chakra, place the stone that you chosen in non-dominant hand (if right handed, the non-dominant is usually the left and vice versa). Thank it for it’s wisdom and it’s service.
4) Visualizing a cone-like vortex both in front of and behind that chakra and pull in the energy of that stone while breathing in the future and visualizing the future that you are wanting to manifest.
5) Holding the breathe for a few seconds, allow the ‘old energy’ to gather itself into a sphere, thank it for it’s service and release it when you emphatically release this breathe while ‘breathing out the past’.
6) Move the stone you are holding into the dominant hand.
7) Take another deep in-breathe, filling the space just cleared with golden light or with light associated with that chakra. Continue this until that space feels clear and light-filled. If working with a chakra that has been imbalanced or blocked for some time this may take a few in-breathes and release breathes. Practice will allow you to sense this more easily.
8) Once feeling clear, ask your guides for any messages that indicate an action that you might take relating to what you have just released and create a plan to act on this. This may be something as simple as connecting with a friend not seen in a long time, picking up a book and intuitively opening it to just the ‘right’ page, or considering a holistic practice that you have been curious about. The intent is to take your intuition from thought to an actual event or activity. This allows the guidance received to actualize the ‘balance’ you are seeking.
9) Place stone back with others, then move on to Second Chakra, Third, Fourth Chakra etc. in same manner for each using above ‘visualize cone’, breathe in the future, hold breathe, release past method.
10) Finish by expressing gratitude to the stone entities that have come forward to assist, then allow a stream of light to filter down through your aura (and chakra fields) collecting all that ‘no longer serves me’ and return it to the Earth by intentionally grounding yourself again.
11) Some have asked about the need to ‘clear’ their stones after chakra balancing use. You can, if you choose to, program your ‘set’ to be self-clearing so that there is no need to do so after each use. If preferring to clear each time, information found at our website may be very helpful.
12) Smile, express gratitude for being in a body intelligent enough to allow this opportunity for self healing, and have a beautiful, bliss filled day’.
Note: Doing this daily in the morning before I start my work day and drawn into doing other daily activities. The intensity and rapidness of change has been challenging lately, so I am grateful to have this process that leaves me feeling relaxed, grounded and balanced when I take the time to use it. Hopefully this can become a part of your own unique journey with the awesome crystal and mineral entities. EnJOY!
NOTE: Above information has been adapted from our Healing Thru Heart-Guide to Chakra Balancing & Seven Major Chakras. This colorful 24-page booklet is a comprehensive, detailed guide to all 7 major chakras including Common Name, Sanskrit Name, Element, Metal, Planet, Astro Sign, Location, Placement on Body, Fragrances, Tones, Color Meanings and Much, much more! including an easy meditation guide and instructions on pendulum use can be purchased through Distribly here for $8.00.
Copyright@HeartofMaui2014. Please share w/permission of author Skye Coe, if authorship AND link to Heart of Maui website included. MAHALO!
TO PURCHASE A PENDULUM OR FOR
DIRECTIONS FOR PENDULUM USE PLEASE VISIT
All of Chakra Sets offered by Heart of Maui include a generous 12 beautiful 1″ minerals,
hand selected at time of your purchase and come either with or w/o center crystal and complimentary
Guide to Minerals in Set and a Mini-Chakra Guide in sturdy Velveteen Pouch for as little as $11.
All make wonderful gifts for the self or others! To order, visit site or call at 808-280-3682.
HEART OF MAUI CHAKRA BALANCING SETS
Basic TUMBLED STONE Chakra Set
Premium TUMBLED STONE Chakra Set
Basic HEARTSTONE Balancing Sets
Premium HEARTSTONE Balancing Sets
Sacred Geometry Chakra Balancing Set $59 Set
For complete info on properties of and Chakras related to ALL of minerals included
in our beautiful sets, please click on pictures shown above.
For information on Andara Crystal Glass from the Sacred Land their properties and how
they relate to Chakra use please visit here to view and print out Properties Guide!
OTHER CHAKRA BALANCING GOODIES INCLUDE:
Chakra Rainbow Flag (10 feet in length) $29
Tantra Rainbow Flag (10 feet in length) $33
HEART OF MAUI / HEALING THRU HEART
Tools for Spiritual Transformation
& Conscious Evolution
Crystal & Minerals* Andaras * Lemurians * Chakra Sets
Pendulums * Taffeta Jewelry Saques * Karuna Art Chakra, Goddess,
Children’s, World Peace Prayer Flags and much More.
www.HeartofMaui.com 1-808-280-3682 HST
We’d LOVE to hear from you! Please Join us on
FaceBook or view our goodies at Pinterest!
MAHALO NUI LOA! MALAMA PONO!
Lovingly, Skye & Team!